For $330.00 our "X-Launch" X-Cart Setup Service enables you to get your entire X-Cart Gold cart setup, to your custom requirements, utilising default X-Cart 'out-of-the-box' set-up options.
Our standard service includes all the basics every store needs.
We provided you with 2 forms - 1 Word document and 1 Excel spreadsheet. You simply complete them both, and return to us with images and other company branding, in exact formatting specified, and we do the rest.
This service covers setup and configuration of the following:
- Tax Settings
- Countries and States
- Manufacturers (including description, logo insertion and inclusion of all relevant products so that visitors to your site can easily click on a 'manufacturer/brand' link and have displayed all brand-specific products)
- All product information and images (unlimited number of products)
- Featured products display on the homepage
- Delivery ZonesShipping Charges
- Default information pages built into X-Cart including About Us, FAQs, Contact Us, Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement
- Payment Methods (up to a dozen+ options)
- Custom set up of over 2 dozen built-in/free modules that comes with your software
- Company Details
- Contact & Member Registration Forms - creating required additional fields for information collection
SEO descriptions and keywords on homepage and categories pages of X-Cart (default SEO functionality)
eInvoice/Email Notification logo insertion and minor modifications to this template to include 'Tax Invoice' header
* Some exclusions do apply however these are clearly defined in forms provided.
What happens if you cart setup requirements fall outside the standard $330.00 service? We have 2 additional services that specifically support X-Launch Standard. They are:
These services are specifically provided for X-Launch clients whom want to get additional technical and/or design tasks implemented prior to their cart going live.
* Setup service includes 1 upload of product spreadsheet.** Unfortunately X-Cart Gold/Pro branch 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 4.5 no longer have provision for auto-created upon spreadsheet upload of categories and sub-categories. As such, categories/sub-categories now need to be created first, and then the category name and category ID used to form the basis of the product spreadsheet for upload. As such, regrettably, if you are using these versions we would need to quote you an additional cost for the setup service based on the complexity of your category/sub-category requirements due.